Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Looking Ahead


I can't help but think about 2012 and how it is quickly approaching. 2012 looks to be a promising year in my life. But I must be EXTREMELY wise and careful in the decisions that I make. Waving good-bye to my 20's and actually looking forward to turning 30 next month.

Preparation for the MCAT is underway. My goal is to take the MCAT around May or June with the intention of becoming a med-school student in 2013. I must also shadow a physician and obtain recommendation letters for med-school. May God give me wisdom and grace in this process. There is no doubt in my mind that God will give me favor with the admissions office.

I am also going to work with a team from my church that will be going to Costa Rica on a missions trip in July. There is a lot of spiritual and physical preparation, as well as fund-raising to do.

The search for protégé's are also in effect. My heart is to lift up a great team for the communications department of my church's youth ministry. I have already started training people in using Photoshp and Final Cut Pro to create graphic design and video projects.

Family goals are also set. For my 30th birthday, I want travel to Puerto Rico to meet my little sister. She is 16 and I just found out this year about her. I always wanted a little sister and I was very happy to find out that I have one.

2012, I'm ready for you.

No comments: