Thursday, March 31, 2011

A Pic is Worth a Thousand Words

God definitely works in mysterious ways. I started the year believing the word that my Pastor Erwing Cardona received from God. "This is my year. This is my time to prosper." Little did I know that God was going to open doors to go on a missions trip to Costa Rica. The vision that God gave me 10 years ago is finally coming to pass. I can't leave out the fact that my friend Jonathan has been a blessing and instrument of God in starting this missions revolution in Maranatha.

I've been speaking to my new friend Carla a lot lately. She's from Zion Christian Fellowship, and she went on the missions trip to Costa Rica last year. She was kind enough to send me pictures to share here. ENJOY...









2 comments:

Jennifer Rod said...

you are right, pictures say so much more. and these are real good ones. I'm sure God will use you greatly there.

Jennifer Alvarado said...

thank u negra... I pray everything goes well for you too... After Costa Rica, you and I definitely need to talk about Cuba ;-)