Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Transformation



CAMP:TRANSFORMED... this was an incredible weekend of more than just fun and games. This was a weekend of transformation in many of our lives.

But I can still remember the months leading up to the camp. I can still remember God tugging at my heart and requiring a radical change in my life. I had felt stuck and helpless for so long. I had become numb and indifferent to God's touch in my life. The worst part was that I didn't know how to get out. But in His mercy, He kept on speaking to me and showing me His wonderful plan for my life.

As I was thinking about the camp, I had to ask myself, "was I truly transformed?" "what happened to that transformation?"

That transformation is still in progress. I want my family, my friends, and those around me to see a better "Jennifer." I want nothing more than to become the woman that God desires for me to become. Plain and simple; I want to be more like Jesus. I want to have the courage and boldness to give myself completely to the people that are desperately seeking for an answer. Like the song states; Jesus is the answer. Only He can bring true and lasting transformation.

1 comment:

Jennifer Rod said...

Amen! I'm rooting for you. and I know God is working beautiful things in you and will continue to transform you into his likeness. such beautiful hope we have in him. :)