Thursday, April 28, 2011

Faith Without Deeds is Dead



This quickly became one of my favorite songs...
It motivates me to see beyond myself and look to the needs of those around me.


This is a song about an orphan girl that Brooke met in Rwanda while on a missions trip.

Albertine lost her mother in the genocide back in 1994. Brooke's life was never the same again after meeting Albertine. She dedicated and titled her album after the girl.

The world is so full of hurting people. How can I see the need and do nothing about it?

Just remember also; what we sow is what we reap. If we lend a hand to those that need help, God will lend us a hand when we are in need. How awesome is that?

2 comments:

Jennifer Rod said...

this is definitely one of my favorite artist out there, her lyrics are powerful.

Jennifer Rod said...

hi jen, yes i wrote that poem. feel free to use it for our newsletters... pls give credit. :)