Monday, September 12, 2011

I Left my Heart in Costa Rica

I was finally able to go on my first missions trip :-) What a joy it was to serve God along side with the Sharp family, the missions team (The Amazing 5), and the Sion congregation.

I was truly blessed to be able to meet such wonderful people with a love for Christ. I loved working with the youth and being able to play with the kids. I was also encouraged by how my friends and family were able to see how happy I was to be on this missions trip. I left my heart in Costa Rica. I felt so at home and so fulfilled.



Since I've been back, I've been hard at work with my fellow leaders of the youth ministry at my amazing church. We've been working hard planning the next two major events: Exalt and Camp Arise.

Exalt is our talent show and it is this Saturday. We say talent show, but it is really a night of exalting God, using the gifts and talents that He has given us.


Camp Arise will be next month. Can't wait. It is amazing how we have lots of fun with the youth, but also experience fresh touches from God.


Life can't get any better than this... you haven't truly lived until you've had a relationship with Christ and served Him.

2 comments:

Jennifer Rod said...

love the photos. cant wait for exalt this weekend.

Jonathan said...

Amazing 5 jeje I will miss you all at exalt :(